Avaya is a global provider of collaboration and business communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. By offering simple, streamlined and scalable communications solutions, Avaya is ready to work the way you do.
Avaya products and services maximize productivity with the communications solutions specific to the needs of your workforce. Avaya is the leading telephone equipment manufacturer in the world, with over 30,000 employees globally.
CPN-Network LLC: An Avaya Business Partner
Driven by the desire to maintain leadership in telecommunication services, CPN-Network LLC carefully selects its products and partners. As an Avaya Business Partner we can give you all the latest features in an attractive package at a price so impressive that it’s recognized as one of the greatest values in business telephone systems.
CPN-Network LLC is your connection for the best business telephone, business cabling, and business network products and services from the nation’s leading providers, including Avaya. We have the ability to bring together multiple vendor products and partners to provide a complete project solution for your business.
Avaya Business Communications
We offer a number of Avaya products and solutions to improve your business, including Avaya’s IP Office system, an industry-leading communications solution for small and medium businesses. This system unifies voice, email, IM, conferencing, video and is designed to enable employees to connect and collaborate from anywhere.
With the ability to scale effectively to multi-site organizations with up to 32 locations and 1,000 users, Avaya IP Office is one of the highest deployed communications systems with over 200,000 installations worldwide.
Work Remotely with Avaya one-X Communicator
Communicate more efficiently with simple, intuitive access to your everyday communication tools. Get almost-anywhere access to your unified communications capabilities, bringing together voice calling, audio conferencing, corporate directories, and communication logs into one easy-to-use solution on your desktop or laptop. Be highly reachable, manage multiple calls, and set up ad-hoc conferencing with Avaya one-X Communicator.
Features of the one-X Communicator include:
- Efficient Communication – Manage your video, voicemail, email, IM, conferencing, and communication history—all from a single interface.
- High-Definition Video – Improve your productivity, speed decision-making, and save travel expenses with face-to-face communications.
- Mobile Flexibility – Bring your office with you. Make and receive audio calls on your mobile, desk, or home phone, or using VoIP on your computer.
- Click to Call – Easily call anyone in your corporate directory Microsoft Outlook contact list, as well as phone numbers on web pages or in emails.
- Make Collaboration Easier – See your colleagues’ presence, availability and contact options. Conduct multi-party IM chats. Add video calling to your list of supported options.
- Maintain Business Continuity – Because you can work from virtually anywhere at any time, you can access enterprise systems when customer demand spikes, or when weather or other events make getting to the office difficult.
- Provide Flexibility While Controlling Costs – You have complete control over sending and receiving calls. The enterprise manages dialing plans and policies, and routes all calls route through the corporate PBX.
- Expand for More Features – You can add visual voicemail, conference bridge control, synchronized call logs and contacts, as well as integration with Avaya one-X Mobile by deploying with Avaya one-X Client Enablement Services.
For more information about Avaya IP Office and the other business solutions we provide, visit our product-specific pages:
With CPN-Network LLC and Avaya you get the best of both worlds, the name and reliability of a global player and the flexibility, understanding and support of a local company no matter where you are. To learn more about how CPN-Network LLC can help your business, contact us at (202) 498-7108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you take advantage of the communications tools available to ensure your business continues to grow!