We partner with you to design an advanced audiovisual and video conferencing system tailored towards your specific business applications. Our goal is to develop solutions based on tangible applications that will drive system usage and value.
We can help your organization gain a competitive edge by leveraging audiovisual and conferencing technology as productive tools. We will provide you with unmatched AV services and support before, during and after the AV Integration to ensure you are always satisfied with your audiovisual investment. Because we design, install and service all systems, we provide you with the resources you need to implement a fully integrated audiovisual solution.
When designing and installing video conferencing or unified communications technology, you need to consider all elements of the experience – from lighting and acoustics to integrating with existing infrastructure. We make sure not to deploy technology for technology’s sake but focus on audiovisual and conferencing solutions that are easy to use and support, functionally appropriate and meet your budget requirements. Our goal is to develop solutions based on tangible applications that will drive system usage and value.
- Complete design, installation, and service of all systems means you have the resources you need to implement a fully integrated AV solution
- We work with you during a discovery and pre-design process to develop a preliminary scope of work and budget, creating solutions that will improve daily business activity
- Systems are designed to meet today’s technology requirements and also flexible enough for future needs
- Many products don’t always perform according to specifications – our team of engineers tests and certifies each and every product before incorporating it into a solution – guaranteeing seamless system deployment and flawless operation
- Design and installation services include:
- Data, video and graphics presentation systems
- Unified Communications integration
- Board, conference and training rooms
- Classroom telepresence
- Collaborative spaces
- Multi-location video conferencing
- Audiovisual systems control and integration
- Digital signage
- Media storage and distribution